There are newer employer reviews for DISYS

Small and friendly

Current Intern - Accounting Intern in Tysons Corner, VA
Current Intern - Accounting Intern in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at DISYS as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Easy going, made mistakes and was allowed to fix them. Good learning experience

Cons

everyone was a bit too quiet

reviews filtered by

Terrible company that didn't hold up to professional standards

Former Employee - Recruiting Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Recruiting Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at DISYS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any "Pros". They put up a very good act when they try to recruit employees but once you get on board you see that they don't hold up to the promises.

Cons

I know multiple people that used to work at DISYS, people that I have known in the staffing industry for a very long time and know to be excellent at what they do. EVERY ONE OF THEM has had the same negative experience with DISYS. DISYS will promise one thing just to get you on board, and then once you are there do not back it up. As a member of the management team, I had to listen in on calls where other managers were actually laughing about screwing recruiters out of their money. Upper management would not fulfill the promises that they made to my recruiting team, and continuously would change compensation plans to negatively effect the team. Once I saw this I left the company as quickly as I could find another job.

Absolutely felt that this was an unethical place to work and would highly advise anyone seeking employment there to contact former employees.

Get out of the business, you make the rest of us look bad.

Started off fine..all down hill from there.

Former Employee - Desktop Support in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Desktop Support in Naperville, IL

I worked at DISYS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Professional (at first)
    Some of the agents that hire people are pretty knowledgeable.
    401K

Cons

No definite time on contract length. Was told by one person to be a year, then six months..down to three. Found out it was an open contract. They also had many people either quit or move on so that our point of contact was never the same for more than...two months max. The HR is terrible. If you plan on switching banks, make sure you don't close the old one first. Took them over 6 weeks to get it right.
    Benefits - everything was not very competitive except the 401K, No PTO, Vacation time or Sick time.

While we did manage to get emails from out new contacts for whom was going to assist us if we had any questions, they should have been updated on the contract status. If you want to make your employees want to keep doing their jobs, reward them. I can get a 401K at Mcdonalds, so it's not that much of a benefit..

There are newer employer reviews for DISYS