Great Place to Work

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at DISYS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team environment, with strong Middle and Upper management. DISYS is growing and it's a fun time to be with the organization.

Cons

The Health Benefits are expensive, but that's true of most places.

Advice to Management

Be a little more understanding of start up branches taking time to obtain business.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

There are better recruiting agencies in MN

Current Contractor - Front End Developer in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Contractor - Front End Developer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DISYS as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They can get you in the door at good companies like Target and Best Buy.

Cons

- They take advantage of people of first-time contractors and those who don't know how to negotiate. After interviewing I was told there was no room to negotiate pay but I later found out most contractors make double my hourly rate. - 1 year non-compete meaning you cannot leave for any reason and come back to the same company without going through DISYS.

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of first-time contractors.

2. Excellent company focused on the highest level of quality

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at DISYS full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Owner and upper level management always strive for the betterment of the company and its employees including external consultants. DISYS is a true consulting firm with quality at its core. Certainly not your average body shop staffing firm. They focus on true partnerships with their clients and consultants. Their constant push for excellence sets them apart from any competition. The owner invests heavily back into the company which promotes expansion as well as buy in from internal staff. Very flexible management willing to make any intelligent business decision to support growth. Accountability, respect, and ingenuity are at the core of this industry leader. Overall a very collaborative company with intelligent leadership and aggressive, but appropriate goals.

Cons

As with any company experiencing exceptional growth, we have certain "granfathered" internal employees and processes that hold us back from realizing our true potential. However we are currently upgrading certain areas in an effort to provide that high level service both internally and externally.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Those of us who truly believe in the company have complete faith that you are making the necessary decisions to catapult us into success.