DISYS

www.disys.com

AMAZING Company, AMAZING People

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

As a Technical Recruiter at the Atlanta branch of DISYS, you have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most motivated and talented people in the recruiting business. There is a strong drive to improve your craft, individually as well as a team. There are open lines of communication between Sales and Recruiting, which keeps everyone accountable. Management makes sure that expectations are clear - you will always know your immediate and long-term goals and what your areas for improvement are. Business is solid, just expect to leverage your Java Developer network. The company as a whole is on the way up, so get ready to enjoy the ride.

Cons

There are no cons - except maybe the commute :(

Keep being awesome!

Other reviews for DISYS

Worst Staffing Firm by far

Former Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

They have a pretty good client list. I would rather not work than work thru this firm.

Cons

They do not care about the consultant it is only about DISYS. The contract is completely one sided and they will not change anything in the contract. Then if you back out of a deal they will threaten you, with getting you blacklisted from ever working at that client. They are only worried about their bottom line. The payment terms in the contract are the absolute worst and then they require ridiculous amounts of insurance and if you don't get it they charge you a fee(2-3% of total invoiced amount), when it cost them nothing to add the consultants company as an additional insured.

Be professional.
    Treat people the way you would want to be treated.
    Stop lying to consultants to get them to take your job.

Great people, solid team, constant growth, true long term career potential

Current Employee - Managing Director  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

My first year with DISYS has been great. This firm invests in its people, its offices and its clients. From the people stand point, DISYS pays competitive salaries plus a strong commission and bonus program. DISYS also offers a strong career path with opportunities available to advance in multiple disciplines. This helps DISYS build and retain solid teams. Turnover is natural but for the people who work hard and do well will enjoy a good career here.

DISYS's investment and commitment in its offices and the growth of the firm is strong. Senior leadership drives the model of a combination of solid local offices and centralized deliver teams that allows DISYS to quickly and effectively solve its clients problems. The client comes first at DISYS.

As with any firm there is pressure to perform. The VP and the CEO care deeply about the success of their people and their company. The VP knows exactly what is going on with everyone in his region. He stays in the details to help drive success. He is not the kind of VP who sits in his office and only talks to peers and plays golf all day. He is driving business side by side with the team. The same goes for the CEO. He runs a transparent organization. Everyone at every level of the company knows exactly how each office and the company as a whole is performing

Good people, strong senior leadership and commitment to a local office model with centralized support is why DISYS has seen constant growth every year. The growth and commitment is why I see this as a long term career position for me. That potential exists for anyone who joins the firm.

Cons

There is a good amount of pressure to continue to perform - just as there is with any other company in our industry. To insure that we perform I have my team work one late night per week and be available on the weekends for an hour or two. We are building something great here and it takes hard work by everyone.

Continue to effectively communicate goals. Communicate more about initiatives such as the National Delivery Team, Managed Services and Global Services. The local offices sometimes feel disconnected from some of the global initiatives. While we are focusing so hard on our local clients we like to hear about all of the global initiatives that the firm is working on.

There are newer employer reviews for DISYS.

Worked for DISYS? Contribute to the Community!