DISYS

www.disys.com
There are newer employer reviews for DISYS

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at DISYS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great learning and personal growth opportunities. I'm very satisfied with the people I work with and the breadth of experience I'm gaining.

Cons

They could improve their employee benefits, specifically their work from home policy and flexible work hours.

You guys are doing great. We appreciate the transparency of management.

145 Other Employee Reviews for DISYS (View Most Recent)

I enjoy my job at DISYS, but the company seems to be experiencing a few growing pains

I have been working at DISYS full-time (more than a year)

Pros

DISYS has a relaxed environment, pressure to get projects done within a strict deadline, but lenient on the way it gets done. For the most part they allow you to work the way you are most comfortable/productive

Cons

I could not imagine a more incompetent HR department. The employee systems don't seem to be integrated, I am often confused about HR policies (because they are always changing and no one in HR actually knows what the current policy is).

fix incompetent HR department
    From what i've seen, bonuses are given regardless of whether an employee is worthy, then the budget is cut and no one gets bonuses. This is not how you retain talent.

Double Standards, Dishonesty, Impossible to Adapt

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at DISYS full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They offer great base salaries

Cons

Managing directors are not qualified for their jobs, corporate keeps changing their policies and vision to the detriment of existing employees, makes it very difficult to become successful with their organization, they pay great base salaries to compensate for their pathetic excuse for a payroll/billing department which never pays out commissions correctly, you have to fight every time to ensure your commissions are correct on your paycheck. Management has unrealistic expectations and contradicts itself as far as what's working and what isn't in individual offices. Also terrible benefits packages and minimal paid time off.

There are newer employer reviews for DISYS