DJO Global

Some good some bad

Former Employee - Worker in Vista, CA
Former Employee - Worker in Vista, CA

I worked at DJO Global full-time

Pros

Many of the people are great and the company is good at moving forward and being successful.

Cons

You will work hard, if you don't want a lot of work do not apply. In some areas it is a popularity game and HR is stingy with raises and promotions.

My advice to some of upper management would be to respect the opinions and suggestions of the workers below your level. They are doing the daily grind an will have more insight to process improvement than you in most cases.

44 Other Employee Reviews for DJO Global (View Most Recent)

50/50

Current Employee - CMF Territory Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - CMF Territory Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DJO Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours, never at a desk, benefits are good, team members help support each other really well.

Cons

You get 20 emails a day that havr nothing to do with the product your selling. Management is constantly turning over. When that happens you get more emails. Pay is average at best. With reimbursement going down you have to do A LOT more sales then you used to have to. Which means more time on the road for less money. Also, I sold back bracing to a wholesale to a hospital and didn't get commission for the sale because it would of been "to high volume" to justify paying me commission on the account. That was the first and last time I pushed back bracing.

1) Stop micromanaging and let your employees work. 2) if your going to keep salaries low then increase starting commission rates on the to keep people pushing sales or at least give quarterly bonuses for people hitting and/or exceeding quotas.

Company in Transition

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

I worked at DJO Global full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The individuals at DJO are committed to the organization.
    Individuals are a caring community of people helping numerous charities across the San Diego area.

Cons

There is a lack of communication between C suite of leaders and the rest of the organization.

Expand the communication between leaders and employees. Once a quarter is not enough for feedback on the pulse of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for DJO Global