DLC Consulting
www.dlcinc.com Los Angeles, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Good at the beginiing, a bit stale after a while

Consultant (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at DLC Consulting full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat team, good client base, incentive and total compensation on par with comparable firms; the firm really did care about its employees, which went a long way!

ConsLots of travel (I guess to be expected of a consulting firm); often did the work of more-junior-level employees, which became a tough sell to prospective employees...

Aweful firm that screws you over bonuses & pay

Consulting (Current Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at DLC Consulting

Pros: contract employee, so you get paid overtime. You also get… Cons: It's NOT a consulting firm, rather a glorified staffing firm. they regularly cheat you on bonuses and overtime as they are descretionary per contract. In… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest and stop deception on bonuses and pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Low stress, but lack of career growth

I have been working at DLC Consulting

Pros: - Competitive salary - Traditional working hours - Low stress Cons: - Very limited career growth - Commute to client can be… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DLC Consulting.

Worked for DLC Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DLC Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DLC Consulting CEO Tom Sweeney. All reviews posted anonymously by DLC Consulting employees.