DLC
www.dlcmgmt.com Tarrytown, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Phenomenal company that cares about its people and its clients

Consultant (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DLC full-time for more than 5 years

ProsConsultants are paid for every hour they work, and for those we are are on the bench waiting for that next great assignment. Consultants are given an annual employment contract. Great employee benefits from health care, wellness program, 401K, , challenging work utilizing my skills every day, opportunity to consult to some of the top companies in California. Can't ever rest on your laurels :-) every day is a new day and every project a new beginning.

ConsDLC only hires Top 20 MBAs or CPAs from Big 4 Accounting firms with private company experience. It is great to be held in such great company and to work with such incredible professionals, but that means not everybody can work here!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Keep winning those top notch clients and exciting projects and keep attracting the talented professionals that are proud to be DLC Consultants.

A job, but don't expect to go anywhere in it.

Consultant (Former Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at DLC

Pros: They pay you by the hour when you work, but that's not a whole lot… Cons: The worst part about working here may be the lack of career progression you won't be showing. You may get great exposure to different… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate sacrifices employees make and recognize they are truly giving up something for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

DLC

SLP (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at DLC

Pros: Small daycare for special needs children with a great staff of therapists… Cons: Since is small company benefits are available but they are… Advice to Senior Management: They are doing a great job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DLC.

Worked for DLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DLC CEO Adam W. Ifshin. All reviews posted anonymously by DLC employees.