There are newer employer reviews for DLC

Good people, good projects, in my experience

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Costa Mesa, CA
Former Employee - Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at DLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

DLC in Orange County was a great place to work. Your experience with DLC will be dependent on the projects you're on, but I only had one bad client in the few years I was there. Also, you earn your base salary whether you're on a client or not.

Cons

Pressure to get yourself off the bench when you are between clients. Also, it's sometimes confusing whether you're going to get incentive compensation or not.

Keep up the good work in Orange County!

9 Other Employee Reviews for DLC (View Most Recent)

Phenomenal company that cares about its people and its clients

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Consultants are paid for every hour they work, and for those we are are on the bench waiting for that next great assignment. Consultants are given an annual employment contract. Great employee benefits from health care, wellness program, 401K, , challenging work utilizing my skills every day, opportunity to consult to some of the top companies in California. Can't ever rest on your laurels :-) every day is a new day and every project a new beginning.

Cons

DLC only hires Top 20 MBAs or CPAs from Big 4 Accounting firms with private company experience. It is great to be held in such great company and to work with such incredible professionals, but that means not everybody can work here!

Keep up the good work! Keep winning those top notch clients and exciting projects and keep attracting the talented professionals that are proud to be DLC Consultants.

A job, but don't expect to go anywhere in it.

Former Employee - Consultant  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at DLC

Pros

They pay you by the hour when you work, but that's not a whole lot of incentive when they're sending you somewhere that requires a 2+ hour commute each day.

Cons

The worst part about working here may be the lack of career progression you won't be showing. You may get great exposure to different industries or work experience, but it will be difficult to show in such a flat organization where promotions do not exist (literally, this is true as part of the business).

Appreciate sacrifices employees make and recognize they are truly giving up something for the sake of the firm rather than dismissing what they do as part of the job.

There are newer employer reviews for DLC

Worked for DLC? Contribute to the Community!