DLC
www.dlcmgmt.com Tarrytown, NY 50 to 149 Employees

A job, but don't expect to go anywhere in it.

Consultant (Former Employee)
Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at DLC

ProsThey pay you by the hour when you work, but that's not a whole lot of incentive when they're sending you somewhere that requires a 2+ hour commute each day.

ConsThe worst part about working here may be the lack of career progression you won't be showing. You may get great exposure to different industries or work experience, but it will be difficult to show in such a flat organization where promotions do not exist (literally, this is true as part of the business).

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate sacrifices employees make and recognize they are truly giving up something for the sake of the firm rather than dismissing what they do as part of the job.

DLC

SLP (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at DLC

Pros: Small daycare for special needs children with a great staff of therapists… Cons: Since is small company benefits are available but they are… Advice to Senior Management: They are doing a great job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Satisfactiory

Manager Resourcing (Current Employee)

I have been working at DLC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great understanding, less pressure but still productive. Cons: All Saturday's working and that too full day. Advice to Senior Management: Atleast alternate saturdays should be off. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DLC.

Worked for DLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DLC CEO Adam W. Ifshin. All reviews posted anonymously by DLC employees.