DMC Atlanta

www.dmcatlanta.com

Great place to work if you want to grow and are willing to work for it.

Current Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta

Pros

I've been working for the company for several months now. Not sure where anyone got the idea that it's door to door sales? They have some people who do b2b sales but no one doing any kid of residential sales.

I'm on the retail program, which is an inside sales & promotions position. I love what I do, make great money (average $700-$900/week with my base plus commission), and have been promoted several times. Management and the people in the office are awesome.

Gas is expensive right now, but is expensive everywhere -- no matter where you work you have to drive there, so I don't see the big deal.

Cons

Benefits could be better. It is hard work so for me that is a pro, but I guess some people would see it as a con.

Other Reviews for DMC Atlanta

DMC Atlanta was an exciting, challenging, and very benificial work experience; great place to begin your career.

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta

Pros

DMC provided me with a positive learning environment with unlimited support from management. The training is great and the sales skills that I learned are irreplaceable. Also learned a lot about how to manage other people.

Cons

The job description is outside sales so there is a fair amount of time spent in your car. Traffic and travel can be frustrating.

Don't Work Here Unless You Are Extremly Motivated

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta

Pros

You have a lot of freedom and learn a lot in a very short period of time. Get a lot of support.

Cons

Leadership is not very good and they have people in training that do not know how to manage people. Will accept anyone who is willing to work no matter thier experiance. Hire people who do not have sales personalities and this causes a very very large turnover rate.

There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta.

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!