There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta

I had a great experience working at DMC where I grew professionaly and personally through the awesome team enviornment.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started with DMC right out of college with no "real" work experience. During my time at DMC I learned so much about leadership, team building and gained overall business experience. Also, the opportunity to work in a team environment where every person cared about your success is so rewarding. DMC was defiantly a place that I would look forward to going to work every single day. With hard work and dedication a person can really be successful within this business.

Cons

There is a large time commitment to move into a management position.

52 Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity for those willing to work hard

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time (less than an year)

Pros

DMC Atlanta provides the proper training to be great in sales. The work environment is very positive with pre-management meetings held to constantly be reminders to think "big picture".The atmosphere at the work place is also fun even though we're learning at the same time. I actually look forward to going to work each day. This business will help you grow personally as well as professionally. The growth potential is unlimited. Management is also very supportive of everyone in the business. To succeed at DMC Atlanta, you must help others.

Cons

Benefits could be better for non-management.

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 14, 2012President

Thanks for your review! We pride ourselves on being a "people helping people" company, and are happy to see that part of our culture is coming through to our team.

Fantastic Learning and Growth Experience

Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta

Pros

I would venture to say the experience working with DMC gave me skills that you simply can't learn sitting in a class room ie. how to read people, how to communicate your point effectively, how to have someone invest in your idea. The team at DMC have a proven track record of effective training, motivating, and incredible work ethic.

Also, this is a place that to succeed, you must put in the work, it only works if you work with the system, and I must say, they have had tremendous success with those who work with it.

One of the biggest assets however, is their leader is a fantastic one at that. Adam has vision, competence, and flexibility, and is eager to share his employees' successes and work with them through their shortcomings, b/c he realizes that their success is his success, and their shortcomings, are his as well. VERY few employers have mastered that art.

Cons

Very tough if you don't do well in a commission based position. However, those who thrive in it do great.

Keep up the great work, and remember to constantly instill the good values you teach to your people, that they represent something bigger than themselves, and you will continue to be successful.

DMC Atlanta Response

Aug 22, 2012President

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to make sure our team grows and is satisfied with the working environment!

There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta