DMC Atlanta

www.dmcatlanta.com
  www.dmcatlanta.com
There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta

Goal oriented and innovative company and management program for those looking for something fresh!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I would say the best aspects of DMC start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. I studied abroad in Costa Rica, and I strongly believe that emersion is the best mode of taking in new information, and DMC offers you that in the business world. Also, being new to the Atlanta area and in a committed relationship, it was nice to be a part of a company that welcomed us and invited us to learn the area even if it was to just go bowling or eat at a new restaurant outside of work. Very inviting!

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. Being a perfectionist, I wanted to know 100 % that I was ready, but the managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

54 Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta (View Most Recent)

Opportunity for growth

Former Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You get to meet tons of new people and are presented with an unlimited opportunity. Lots of paid-for travel as well.

Cons

compensation fluctuates based on performance/production. Long hours

compensation for far out travel would be nothing more than reasonable

Time Consuming

Former Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They want you to succeed so getting promoted is easy as long as you are doing your job well. Although it is cold sales, it doesn't feel like you are in competition with your co-workers.

Cons

A lot of driving, Cold sales, Commissioned work, time consuming

There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta