Time Consuming

Former Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Marketing/Sales/Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They want you to succeed so getting promoted is easy as long as you are doing your job well. Although it is cold sales, it doesn't feel like you are in competition with your co-workers.

Cons

A lot of driving, Cold sales, Commissioned work, time consuming

Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta

I had a great experience working at DMC where I grew professionaly and personally through the awesome team enviornment.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started with DMC right out of college with no "real" work experience. During my time at DMC I learned so much about leadership, team building and gained overall business experience. Also, the opportunity to work in a team environment where every person cared about your success is so rewarding. DMC was defiantly a place that I would look forward to going to work every single day. With hard work and dedication a person can really be successful within this business.

Cons

There is a large time commitment to move into a management position.

Great opportunity for those willing to work hard

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DMC Atlanta provides the proper training to be great in sales. The work environment is very positive with pre-management meetings held to constantly be reminders to think "big picture".The atmosphere at the work place is also fun even though we're learning at the same time. I actually look forward to going to work each day. This business will help you grow personally as well as professionally. The growth potential is unlimited. Management is also very supportive of everyone in the business. To succeed at DMC Atlanta, you must help others.

Cons

Benefits could be better for non-management.

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 14, 2012 – President

Thanks for your review! We pride ourselves on being a "people helping people" company, and are happy to see that part of our culture is coming through to our team.