DMC Atlanta

Great Culture and Provided Self Improvement

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Incredible Team Atmosphere. I enjoyed that the President of the company personally took time to help me grow as a person. It was fun working with energetic, goal oriented people who were passionate about growth. I developed some great communication, leadership, and time management skills. I love that there is a Foosball table in the lobby!

Cons

Some traveling is involved. I loved it, but some people I know like to stay in Atlanta.

Keep doing what you are doing, and pushing your team members to be excellent.

51 Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta (View Most Recent)

Invaluable work experience. I learned what college wouldn't and didn't teach me.

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer  in  Dunwoody, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Dunwoody, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Team atmosphere
    - Management is dedicated to your success
    - The training is amazing
    - Employees are great to work with
    - Huge emphasis on helping others succeed
    - No politics
    - Advancement based on what you do, not tenure.

Cons

- You must be a good self manager / self starter to succeed. If you can't stay focused, or your easily distracted or unmotivated, it won't be a good fit.
    - You actually have to work. This is not a good job if you are just looking for a desk job.

My advice to management would be to keep doing what they're doing. Although in the end the company wasn't a good fit for me because of other passions I wanted to pursue, it is still an amazing company and my time there was awesome. They do a great job, and so if anything, my advice would just be to continue to stay consistent.

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 27, 2013President

Thank you so much! I am glad you learned and gained skills that you can apply to your goals and other passions! Much success to you in future endeavors!

The business skills you learn here will help you forever, no matter where life leads you.

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

The thing that strikes me the most about DMC is the level to which everyone, Adam included, wants you to succeed. From the comprehensive, hands on sales training, to going out with you on days you have been struggling, there is an immense feeling of family if you put in the time and effort. It has been three years since I last worked there and some of my best friends still work at or manage branches for DMC. The sales acumen and ability to lead people that I gained during my almost two years at DMC help me every day in my current sales position.

Cons

It's not for everybody. If you want a 9-5 where you sit behind a desk and collect a paycheck, this position is not for you...and they tell you that up front. In order to succeed you have to be willing to work hard for yourself and harder for the people around you. But if you are willing to put in the time to become great, this opportunity will allow you to lead an extremely satisfying lifestyle.

Keep up the good work. The first phone call I made after landing my current job, which was a better fit for me due to personal circumstances, was to Adam. And I will tell you what I told him...I wouldn't have gotten my job without having first worked for him. He gave me the sales skills I needed for the job and taught me to be a better person in general. Thank you to Adam and to all the members of the management team at DMC. You made my life better!

There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!