DMC Atlanta

Fast Paced Environment

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is always something to do, so I'm never bored. And it's not just busy work, it tasks that teach me something and help improve my productivity. The environment is a lot of fun, and it also carries over to outside of work. We also do a lot of volunteer events as well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

I think they are doing a great job.

51 Other Employee Reviews for DMC Atlanta (View Most Recent)

Training and Development Program the Prepares You for Your Future

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with DMC Atlanta, in November of 2009 as an entry level account manger. I came into the company looking to gain experience as a recent MBA graduate to prepare me for further career opportunities and found my career right here.

I was given hands on experience in sales, marketing, financing, training & development of others, advertising and human resources; All of the basic fundamentals needed to be successful in any business role in any organization. I was trained thoroughly in each area and taught how to be an effective manager and leader of others. The people who trained me actually cared about my success and they cared about me, something I hadn't found in most companies I had worked with prior to DMC Atlanta.

The management development program they provide develops people not only in these areas of business but also helps an individual develop personally. The people and culture helped build my confidence and allowed me to believe in myself that I was capable of more than I thought. From this program, I have become the person I always wanted to be, but thought I wasn't capable of becoming. If it was not for the great coaching and mentoring of the management team I would still believe that. They stick strong to their values and make sure that anyone that is working hard for themselves gets an opportunity for success.

The opportunity they provide for advancement is based upon someone's performance, which means only those who deserve the promotions and rewards receive them. They do not care how long someone has been working with the firm, but what they are capable of doing while they are there. No one has to wait for someone to retire or move on before they can advance into upward positions in the company.

Since working here in 2009, I have seen the company more than triple in size. They have provided management opportunities to dozens of individuals and continue to grow. As a result of being a part of this organization, I will be able to have job security for as long as I want it and the ability to continue to grow my career for many years.

Cons

If you are not a person that is interested in challenges, personally or professionally, this may not be for you. Those who do not want advancement, growth opportunities, and job security may need to look else where for a position.

Continue to provide more and more opportunity, push people to their potential, and stick to your culture & values.

Great company

I have been working at DMC Atlanta full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have learned more from management at this company than any previous employers management teams. I believe the reason is because they all had to start exactly where I started, so they can relate to any obstacle. The growth opportunity is better than any company I had previously interviewed with, which was a huge asset in my eyes.

Cons

You do work Saturdays, although I quickly realized my career and growth was much more important than worrying about that.

There are newer employer reviews for DMC Atlanta

Worked for DMC Atlanta? Contribute to the Community!