There are newer employer reviews for DMC

DMC is the best place I've ever worked!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DMC full-time

Pros

DMC is what you make it. If you want it to be awesome, it will be! If you have something to say, there’s always someone there to listen. If there’s something you want to learn, there’s someone there to teach you. We have an awesome roof deck, gym, office dog, fully stocked kitchen, and a heavily used ping pong table. We have tons of office parties and happy hours. We have welcome lunches and out of office parties for new employees. All employees are outfitted in as much swag as they can handle. There’s a mentor program that encourages you to leave the office to have lunch on DMC with a fellow employee just to talk about whatever you want to talk about. There’s offsite all day company meetings where we go have fun all day. We also have an activity fund that can be used by any 5 employees who are hanging out outside of work for any activity (as long as everyone was invited). Overall, it’s an environment where you get to work with your friends but it doesn’t feel like high school and you actually get a lot done!

Cons

Sometimes we travel to client sites that are not so awesome, which only makes coming back to Chicago all the better.

Mix up the wardrobe!

4 Other Employee Reviews for DMC (View Most Recent)

DMC Excellent company to work for

Former Employee - Quality Control Inspector  in  Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)
    Former Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

I worked at DMC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The ease at which the company shows you the ropes. The morale of its work force.

Cons

None that I encountered while on the job

Keep up the good work, hire people and bring them up through the company. Train management to be successful and that the client comes first. Take safety to the employees it is there right to make DMC the best it can be and everyone goes home at the end of the day

Great place to work for young professionals.

I worked at DMC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun atmosphere, cool projects, company parties every couple of months, the company is growing quickly. Great collaborative atmosphere. Management is really accessible and listen to developers' suggestions. You'll get responsibility quickly but it is easy to get help from peers and management.

Cons

lack of organized training. Resources can be spread thin at times.

Focus on training new hires rather than relying on just hiring smart people. Make sure to stick with the culture as the company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for DMC

Worked for DMC? Contribute to the Community!