There are newer employer reviews for DMX

Lots of music, relaxed environment

I have been working at DMX

Pros

Music usually playing loudly in the building. Sometimes bands or singers come in and play their songs. Casual environment that has parking.

Cons

They start us with really low salaries and rush through training. Promotions to new segments are happening to people all around but they say they are not making much more money than when they started. You are expected to do a large amount of work in very tight timelines. Not a lot of direction from management upstairs (never see them). Seems like they are moving way to fast to know what is going on because we have different priorities every day.

Advice to Management

You should explain to the new people just starting out what the career path is and what you need to do to get moved up.

reviews filtered by
  1. DMX is continuously changing to keep up with the demand of their customers.

I have been working at DMX

Pros

Ability to voice an opinion to my manager and know that I have been heard.

Cons

DMX does not recognize the job performance of the little guys.

Advice to Management

Yearly evaluations would be great! I have worked for DMX for two years without an evaluation.

2. Great place to work with relaxed environment and ability ot learn new skills and processes.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at DMX

Pros

The work enviornment is relaxed and you can quickly grow your career. Great benefits. They provide music in the office, lunches, meetings, artists on site and many other events that make it fun to come to work. You can grow your career between departments if you take initiative and are willing to learn new things.

Cons

We just had performance reviews and I woudl like to continually have those each year.

Advice to Management

Keep us informed of all the new initiatives so we can best serve the customer