There are newer employer reviews for DMX

It seems like a fun place to work at first.

I worked at DMX

Pros

It has a business-casual environment. There is music playing overhead at all times - and it's different for each department. They have small events such as free lunch, live artist performances and an annual company BBQ onsite that includes games/activities. They used to have drawings for ACL tickets but haven't seen that happen recently.

Cons

There is room to move laterally to other departments but rarely up. You do get evaluated or complimented on performance by management but you'll never see a raise. You'll hear from upper management personnel that they want your opinion or feedback but if it's to point out something you feel should be changed, there does seem to be a change in dynamic in how you are perceived as a loyal employee. They seem to constantly change their company 'objective'. They expect high results but aren't willing to hire more people or approve overtime when absolutely needed.

11 Other Employee Reviews for DMX (View Most Recent)

Lots of music, relaxed environment

I have been working at DMX

Pros

Music usually playing loudly in the building. Sometimes bands or singers come in and play their songs. Casual environment that has parking.

Cons

They start us with really low salaries and rush through training. Promotions to new segments are happening to people all around but they say they are not making much more money than when they started. You are expected to do a large amount of work in very tight timelines. Not a lot of direction from management upstairs (never see them). Seems like they are moving way to fast to know what is going on because we have different priorities every day.

You should explain to the new people just starting out what the career path is and what you need to do to get moved up.

DMX is continuously changing to keep up with the demand of their customers.

I have been working at DMX

Pros

Ability to voice an opinion to my manager and know that I have been heard.

Cons

DMX does not recognize the job performance of the little guys.

Yearly evaluations would be great! I have worked for DMX for two years without an evaluation.

There are newer employer reviews for DMX

Worked for DMX? Contribute to the Community!