DNC

www.democrats.org

Fun place to work for a short time.

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsIt feels great to work on a campaign. There are lots of fun, young, dynamic people. Great networking opportunities in the progressive community. You never know when the president will stop by.

ConsMost people are underpaid for their skills and time. Hours around elections can be terrible. There can be an attitude among supervisors that you're lucky to be there and therefore should not complain about anything or make any requests. Lots of job uncertainty.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are lots of companies out there that are great to work at, or have lots of perks. It's obviously true of the DNC. But many others also have the attitude that the company is lucky to have the talent that they do, which is something that felt completely absent from the DNC. I think it would be easy to fix this with little things - more thank-yous or small morale-boosting events, and less uncertainty about things like vacation and holiday schedule.

THe bottom-line is important

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at DNC

Pros: Flexibility, Team Atmosphere, Experiences, Perks Cons: A politically driven advancement potential More

Fun place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at DNC

Pros: Its very fast paced but a fun place to work.… Cons: Long shifts on your feet. Advice to Senior Management: Some people are too obsessed with small uniform details while… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DNC.

Worked for DNC? Contribute to the Community!