DOOR3

There are newer employer reviews for DOOR3

Very happy here

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at DOOR3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very cool culture, people genuinely get along and enjoy hanging out together after hours. No shortage of joking around the office, but people work hard on their projects and know what they're doing. There is also a good variety of interesting project to work on. I've had some pretty neat opportunities to learn new things and expand my skillset.

Cons

Pipeline can be uneven at times, but I'd generally expect that. I was offered more at other places when I took this job (though I didn't like their culture enough to take them).

13 Other Employee Reviews for DOOR3 (View Most Recent)

Huge Personal Growth Experience

Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at DOOR3 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

* With the company close to 3 years
    * The company has been incredibly supportive, both personally and professionally.
    * I have had huge career growth opportunities (I have been promoted 3 times within 3 years)
    * Open communication with management - Management staff has always been responsive to ideas and even disagreements about implementation
    * I have had the opportunity to teach and participate in job education classes
    * Company supportive of training (financially and interpersonaly)
    * Company sponsored outings to increase morale
    * Free snacks/soda
    * Company sports teams

Cons

* Salary below market average
    * Fast growth has resulted in needing to work long hours to maintain project schedules
    * Response to escalation sometimes gets lost in the chain

Be more results oriented in dealing with escalations

Growth

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at DOOR3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The companies overall environment is one that encourages exploration of ones skills and growth of them. You will be challenged and exposed to new technologies. You are encouraged to broaden your horizons and DOOR3 assists you in furthering your development with an education budget for each employee.

Cons

DOOR3 has a lot to figure out.

Invest more in your company and pick a direction to go in. I believe the problem that DOOR3 has is that it attempts to wear to many hats and dabble in everything. While this may bring in a diverse range of projects and possible income resources this will not give you the stature of being specialist and companies typically only want to deal with specialist in bigger project with more money.

There are newer employer reviews for DOOR3