DR Systems, Inc

www.dominator.com

Great Place to work within a challenging and interesting industry

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsThe company is devoted to enhancing the finanical and clinical success of our customers. Happy customers provide positive reinforcement of doing a great job. This provides a great deal of job satisfaction.

ConsThe company has a small company feel. There is no room for dead weight. You need to be productive to stand out. Most employees are doing multiple tasks with such a flat organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open about communicating during the year about the finacial position of the company and its progress in meeting goals.

Decent place to work...but definitely no frills.

I have been working at DR Systems, Inc

Pros: Three weeks of vacation Small company feel Minimal micro-management Friendly environment Flexible with family issues Very complex… Cons: Very frugal with pay, raises and promotions No corporate atmosphere Opportunities for growth very limited Fragmented departments with… Advice to Senior Management: The corporate environment is not very inviting and the average worker feels like a dime a dozen. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

DR Systems, Inc. is a well balanced company and would recommend it for employment.

I have been working at DR Systems, Inc

Pros: The people, great diverse group of employees Cons: The commute is too far. Advice to Senior Management: Quarterly meetings with all employees, or at least semi annual Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DR Systems, Inc.

Worked for DR Systems, Inc? Contribute to the Community!