There are newer employer reviews for DRL

The best place I've ever worked at

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Haifa (Israel)
Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Haifa (Israel)

I have been working at DRL

Pros

This is a very good place to work. Great work environment. Friendly and comfortable atmosphere even when there is a lot of pressure and tight deadlines to meet. The boss is respectful and accomodating when personal issues come up that require time off. There is a real sense of camaraderie between the staff, everyone helps everyone else to get the job done. The pay is very good compared with similar companies in the advertising/design industry. I have worked at several agencies and I would say this is the best workplace of them all, as far as office politics, work hours and compensation.

Cons

This is a smallish, relatively new agency located in Haifa so we are still working on building up a reputation in the industry. The size and budget of the clients correlates directly to that. The scope of creative work can be limited because of this - no television commercials or nationwide campaigns, etc. The office is only starting to branch out into web design. Sometimes there are mixed message from management regarding work practices. One of the challenges is making the transition from a one-woman home-based operation to an office staffed with 7 people. The growth has been enormous, sometimes the work practices have lagged behind.

Advice to Management

Please give staff more (as in quantity) positive feedback when they do well.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. employee oriented and process oriented

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Lucknow (India)
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing in Lucknow (India)

I have been working at DRL full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

respect for individuals and believe in transparency

Cons

as per companies values there DA is not satisfactories

Advice to Management

if there is any attrition so a proper involvement should be there of management

2. Dr.Reddys biologics

I have been working at DRL (More than a year)

Pros

good working conditions, 5 days week+ leaves good recognition for your work Work + other activities like gym, games and quizs are conducted

Cons

company Bus starts very early.