DRS Technologies
www.drs.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

The pay was good for the area, but management makes it an almost unbearable place to work.

Systems Engineer III (Former Employee)
Palm Bay, FL

I worked at DRS Technologies

ProsGood salary for the area. Good benefits package. Reasonable cost of benefits.

ConsManagement is AWFUL!!!!! A major reorganization happened about one year after I started there. They fired all of the functional engineering managers and put manufacturing people in charge of R&D engineering!!!!!!!!! The manufacturing people run the whole place like some kind of sweat shop and do not treat employees with the respect that they deserve. Not to mention, they know nothing about engineering.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou people suck. There is no hope for you. I expect to hear that the company has gone bankrupt any day now.

Overall I was satisfied with working at DRS.

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at DRS Technologies

Pros: Good people, communication, visibility of the industry Cons: Poor overall moral at times. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exceptionally satisfying

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Florence, KY

I have been working at DRS Technologies

Pros: Pay is good, People are great. Cons: More vacation time is recommended Advice to Senior Management: Kepp up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DRS Technologies.

Worked for DRS Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DRS Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DRS Technologies CEO William J. Lynn III. All reviews posted anonymously by DRS Technologies employees.