DRS Technologies
www.drs.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

One large, dissassociated company

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at DRS Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

ProsBenefits/compensation of a large company. Career opportunities if you're capable of moving.

ConsAlthough it's a large corporation, it consists of multiple divisions and disparate entities which don't work well together and provide little synergy.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide greater support to DRS divisions and subsidiaries for standardizing reporting, management, communications, tools, for creating a more unified corporate culture. Very little cross fertilzation, communication, or synergy between divisions or separate entities.

I installed, tested & programmed intrusion detection, access control devices and programmed graphic interface.

IP Field Specialist (Former Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I worked at DRS Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company offers a strong leadership and management team. It… Cons: The Deltek timesheet management sometimes had glitches. However, after seeing it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company making a difference for our troops

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at DRS Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people The job is what you make it. … Cons: business is mostly government contracts which means RIFs periodically. Advice to Senior Management: Need to find business outside of military to stabilize the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DRS Technologies.

Worked for DRS Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DRS Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DRS Technologies CEO William J. Lynn III. All reviews posted anonymously by DRS Technologies employees.