DRS Technologies
www.drs.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

One large, dissassociated company

Program Manager (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits/compensation of a large company. Career opportunities if you're capable of moving.

ConsAlthough it's a large corporation, it consists of multiple divisions and disparate entities which don't work well together and provide little synergy.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide greater support to DRS divisions and subsidiaries for standardizing reporting, management, communications, tools, for creating a more unified corporate culture. Very little cross fertilzation, communication, or synergy between divisions or separate entities.

A good company with great pay and benefits

Senior Field Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at DRS Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: DRS knows how to treat employees that are directly under their umbrella. They are a project based company so depending on the project, they will… Cons: Some projects, you are at the mercy of another company so you may feel stranded. DRS will do… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lynn inherited a Ghost

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
    Fort Walton Beach, FL

I have been working at DRS Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Customers, Interesting and Vital Products Cons: Since the company is no longer functional, the best that can be hoped… Advice to Senior Management: Sorry all of you had to go, but you broke the company or more accurately the companies and never made an attempt to turn back.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DRS Technologies.

Worked for DRS Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DRS Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DRS Technologies CEO William J. Lynn III. All reviews posted anonymously by DRS Technologies employees.