DS Waters
www.water.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

DS Waters

Route Operations Manager (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DS Waters

ProsYou can learn a lot because you are responsible for everything with very little support

ConsDiscrimination - Higher level management get the credit for hard working individuals and then wash their hands clean when something goes wrong and points fingers at innocent people.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more involved with the first level of management. Area Managers and above are politicians that do not contribute much but take the credit of hard working Field Managers that dont get the recognition.

If you are smart enough to check Glassdoor before interviewing, you are too good for this company.

Key Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at DS Waters

Pros: -Excellent pay -The frontline (route drivers) are great people -Good benefits Cons: -Sales managers have no idea what they are doing. They have never been in a sales position in their lives and have no clue about… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing is going to save this company from itself but a complete reorganization from the top-down. Middle management must be replaced… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mediocre

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DS Waters

Pros: Have a job that pays a salary Cons: Working at ds waters was terrible Advice to Senior Management: Treat people better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DS Waters.

Worked for DS Waters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DS Waters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DS Waters CEO Tom Harrington . All reviews posted anonymously by DS Waters employees.