Great place to work!

I have been working at DSI Renal

Pros

DSI has allowed me to continue to work towards my degree. They offered a very reasonable promotion. They are willing to work around my personal schedule when at all possible.

Cons

Being bought out. Some in management are quite incompetent.

Advice to Management

Make sure all employees are well taken care of throughout the buyout.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Corporate employee review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at DSI Renal full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love this company as it has allowed me many opportunities to hone my skill sets. Though it is not likely to advance within the company that is likely to a low turn over-rate of managerial positions. Constantly reaching into other markets adding more facilities. Annual pay increases and 401k matches where many companies have stopped doing this.

Cons

Some in management positions whether at the corporate office or clinics are quite incompetent. There is a lack of communication between some departments though that is being resolved.

Advice to Management

Higher clinic managers that know what they are doing. Thankful that you all have cleared out the whom I believe another reviewer was talking about when they rated horrible. I have seen an increase in moral in that whole area since that day. Continue to listen to the requests of the employees. Understand if you see high turnover in one department or clinic that there could be a management issue. Lastly we are not DaVita do not try to make us like them!

2. I love my job, Not sure how I feel about corporate

Current Employee - Ccht in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Ccht in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DSI Renal full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good health benefits, some room for advancement even with lower level employees, get to work closely with patients, 30 hours is considered full time status so you don't have to waste all PTO during low census periods, PTO accrual is decent.

Cons

In light of the physical and emotional demands of the job pay is not very compensatory,

Advice to Management

Stop micro managing everything, acknowledge and understand that clinics are not one size fits all and allow clinics to make decisions in their individual best interests sometimes, understand that patients are human beings instead of numbers, provide more support in the form of social media or programs to help patients understand their disease and treatment. Make an effort to provide continuing education opportunities to all staff like other dialysis companies.