DST Systems
www.dstsystems.com Kansas City, MO 5000+ Employees

Principal Application Analyst

Principal Applications Analyst (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

ProsAny level of employees have a good opportunity to further education within the company and outside of the company. Has a great benefit package including: health, dental, vision, and time off.

ConsOrganization is in bad place at the moment, top management making changes within the organization every few months, which causes bad morale. Top leaders are being recruited from eastern United States and not local.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop reorganizing divisions every few months and add stability. Need to reward your dedicated employees with more than 2% annual raises. Also, give opportunities for advancement to current employees.

Very reliable, steady employer but opportunities depend on business unit

Software Development Architect (Current Employee)

I have been working at DST Systems full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Very consistent employer. Good health benefits. Good work-life balance though it is dependent on manager/unit. DST Technologies (AWD) / Business Process Solutions… Cons: Career opportunities sometimes seem limited. We sometimes over-commit to clients. Pay is not as competitive as other firms. Overworked employees… Advice to Senior Management: Invest more in AWD/Business Process Solutions. It is the hidden gem… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Weak leadership, sinking ship.

(Current Employee)

I have been working at DST Systems

Pros: The People. Co-workers are usually helpful and most care about… Cons: Poor leadership from top. Senior management is seen as not trust worthy and out of touch. Middle managers are more concerned about keeping their… Advice to Senior Management: Lead by example, trust your employees, stop the political games. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DST Systems.

Worked for DST Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DST Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DST Systems CEO Stephen Hooley. All reviews posted anonymously by DST Systems employees.