There are newer employer reviews for DTI

A good place to build your resume to get a better job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DTI

Pros

Great intro job to build your resume, and my coworkers have been great. Most people have been very friendly and have gone above and beyond to help me learn the industry (I had no lit support experience when I started).

Several certification classes offered during the coarse of the year.

Cons

Pays employees the bottom 1% of salary range. Upper management does not care about employee moral or retention. Broken promises and "promotions" that come without raises.

Project managers here are expected to be on call 24/7/365. Recently a PM had to skip his own bachelors party because he had to work late.

There are frequent company meeting where net revenue is discussed and its always "great job guys, we are already 100% over the goal" but when reviews came around everyone in charge of raises seemed to forget that.

Terrible benefits package. 401k with no company match. Healthcare that is just as expensive as if you got it on the street (which most people do). 3 paid sick days per year. 1 week paid vacation per year for your first 2 years.

Read up on employee retention. Learn that happy employees do better work. Most people here would be happy working here if they just received more respect and compensation for doing good.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very average place to work with very poor operational structure from CEO down

I have been working at DTI full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I got a lot of good well rounded experience here. A good place to get into new projects and experience. This company is growing at a good pace. Acquisition based.

Cons

The pay was horrible and is for most employees. The C-level Suite sends a message down to every employee that they don't really care about the worker's welfare. The staff puts in tons of effort just to keep their jobs with little to no payoff. The raises are miniscule and the management isn't great. The founding partners are greedy...little work life balance. The corporate structure is very mish mash-- put together, just to ensure they are compliant. The main employment attitude from management is that you do whatever we tell you to keep your job, but we don't value the employee, so you can always just leave.

This company is really just doing what it can to aquire enough to be sold at a good price. The focus is very much not on structure or keeping the employees satisfied.

2. It is ok

I worked at DTI full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Experience is noted in hiring.

Cons

Company will claim financial hardship so there will not be any bonuses or raises yet will turn around and purchase a company by writing a check (no financing).

There are newer employer reviews for DTI