DTI

www.dtiglobal.com
  www.dtiglobal.com
There are newer employer reviews for DTI

Solid growing company with a future!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at DTI full-time (more than an year)

Pros

DTI is a solid company with a vision, that is growing and hiring in this difficult economy. They seem to genuinely care about the employees and offer a very friendly work environment. The HR/Recruiting team did a great job of on-boarding me when I joined the company. My management team made sure that I had all of the tools needed to do my job from the start. Communication from all levels is excellent. I see a long term future with this company and look forward to continuing to contribute to the success of DTI.

Cons

Not much bad to say here.

Keep growing the company and look to Europe and the Pacific Rim.

69 Other Employee Reviews for DTI (View Most Recent)

Horrible. Simply, horrible.

Former Employee - Service Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Service Specialist in Chicago, IL

I worked at DTI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent benefits. That's about it. Nothing else.

Cons

Bad management from the supervisor on up to the big shots. Despite benefits, there's really no room for advancement.

Get more involved with your employees. Teach them new skills and techniques to utilize which will make the work flow much more efficient.

Good people on the front lines - but the management is horrible!

Former Employee - Service Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Service Specialist in Nashville, TN

I worked at DTI full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people are friendly and easy to get along with, for the most part. The law firm I worked in was super generous in trying to treat us (being an outsourced service provider) like part of the family.

Cons

The pay and benefits are a joke. I'm not sure how anyone with a college degree and some self-motivation could ever stay at this place. The management made a whole array of decisions that seemed to make little to no sense. They hired me for a manager-on-deck position they called "Eagle Elite", then right after I began working, they demoted the site manager I was working for and made him manager-on-deck and moved a sweet but inexperienced, young girl to take his place. This move, in essence, made me a step lower on the chain as well. I confronted my manager about this and he tried to tell me that this was not the case. I found out later, talking with the new manager, that I was never put into the system as a manager-on-deck, but rather a Service Specialist. They also offered me as little money as possible, which was good, because it motivated me to get a new job as soon as I could. Seriously, this was one of the biggest jokes of a company I have ever worked for. I would avoid them like the plague.

My advice to DTI's middle and upper management is to realize that if you intend to run a service oriented operation, you need to begin treating your most valuable asset, your front line service providers (employees) much better. It is blatantly obvious that the only thing DTI's management and owners are concerned about is making bigger profits for themselves. My bonus last Christmas was so pathetic I don't even remember what it was. I CAN tell you my bonus from the company I worked for before DTI - it was $750. I am not against a company trying to make a good profit and succeed in their field, but when it is done at the cost of nickel-and-diming their front line people to death that company is sure to fail in the long wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for DTI