DVS Digital Video
www.dvsus.com Burbank, CA

Very dissatisfied

I have been working at DVS Digital Video

ProsSome people are genuinely nice and this makes the time pass by much more quickly than normal. Most are between 20-28 years old so the environment is very youth oriented.

ConsTeam members who are lazy but friends with management can get away with doing little to no work. If you work very hard, you simply given more work to do to cover for the slower team members.

Advice to Senior ManagementDisperse the work more evenly and make each and every employee accountable for their fair share of the work

Look Elsewhere First

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at DVS Digital Video

Pros: Some of the people are genuinely fun and enjoyable, which… Cons: DVS seems to have a top-down "it's not my problem and I'm not here to help" mindset. The company culture emphasizes maintaining the status… Advice to Senior Management: Please re-examine your priorities. Company management should be in place to lead by example,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DVS Digital Video.

Worked for DVS Digital Video? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DVS Digital Video reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DVS Digital Video CEO Hans-Ulrich Weidenbruch & Peter Spoer. All reviews posted anonymously by DVS Digital Video employees.