DYONYX
www.dyonyx.com Houston, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work!

ProsDYONYX has a Very family-oriented, professional and very friendly culture and outstanding customer commitment. The Senior Management team has an open door policy and handles criticism and compliments equally well. The company is highly focused around growth and has been making key capabilities investments over the past 5 years to support its ambitions.

ConsSometimes non-HQ resources may feel like they are on an island, but communication and regular visits from Senior Management is quickly changing that perception.

Good company, can be great depending on assignment

Declined (Former Employee)

I worked at DYONYX as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Some management is excellent and overall is well above average.… Cons: Management does not always really understand what is going on at the job level. Unfortunately higher… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good outfit to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DYONYX

Pros: Pros: Solid team Very technical Willing to work with you on most issues Can… Cons: Cons: Sometimes a little unfocused Disconnect between home office, and remote contracts Paybands… Advice to Senior Management: Most of the team is great to work with, but there are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DYONYX.

Worked for DYONYX? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DYONYX reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DYONYX CEO Chuck Orrico. All reviews posted anonymously by DYONYX employees.