DaVita

Challenging

Current Employee - Pct in Gary, IN
Current Employee - Pct in Gary, IN

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

I really like the way Davita treats the patients and makes them come first. I also like their clinics they are very bright and inviting.

Cons

Davita is very political, it is all about who you know. Favortism is a big problem in Davita, and different standards for different people is a problem as well. I believe they give their FA's too much autonomy, an no accountablility on how they treat their staff.

I think there should be peer evaluations and patient evaluations as well. The managers don't see all that goes on and sometimes they focus too much on one person.

610 Other Employee Reviews for DaVita (View Most Recent)

rewarding

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

Helping someone make it thru another day, sometime we are all our patients have to look forward to,they make my day and they don't even know it

Cons

the control managers have on your pay rate when transferring from one state to another, having to prove your self all over again

The initial push is great its the follow up ,red tape and trust that's needed to develop an awesome team

Good company to work for but poor benefits.

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

I enjoyed working with many talented individuals within the accounting group.

Cons

Poor career advancement. Opportunities within the accounting group are very limited. DaVita does not do a 401K match.

Offer a 401K match to Teammates. Bonuses for rank & file employees is ridiculous - pretty much not existent.

There are newer employer reviews for DaVita