DaVita

www.davita.com
  www.davita.com
There are newer employer reviews for DaVita

Over-worked, under-appreciated, hypocritical regarding what they promise and what their actions actually are

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I worked at DaVita

Pros

My co workers were great, nothing much else to say

Cons

Lack of appreciation and respect for certain parts of IT, poor communication within the organization, overworked and expected to put in ridiculous amounts of after hours and on call time, unrealistic expectations that were not even communicated, was told to assume more control over certain aspects of the infrastructure and was happy to do so, but could not because of power hoarding individuals, no 401K match, hypocritical when it comes to the 'we care about our teammates' drivel from people services/upper mgmt, mgmt does not listen to people in the trenches (goes back to that respect thing), almost non-existent performance/merit increases, I could go on

591 Other Employee Reviews for DaVita (View Most Recent)

Challenging

Current Employee - Pct in Gary, IN
    Current Employee - Pct in Gary, IN

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

I really like the way Davita treats the patients and makes them come first. I also like their clinics they are very bright and inviting.

Cons

Davita is very political, it is all about who you know. Favortism is a big problem in Davita, and different standards for different people is a problem as well. I believe they give their FA's too much autonomy, an no accountablility on how they treat their staff.

I think there should be peer evaluations and patient evaluations as well. The managers don't see all that goes on and sometimes they focus too much on one person.

rewarding

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

Helping someone make it thru another day, sometime we are all our patients have to look forward to,they make my day and they don't even know it

Cons

the control managers have on your pay rate when transferring from one state to another, having to prove your self all over again

The initial push is great its the follow up ,red tape and trust that's needed to develop an awesome team

There are newer employer reviews for DaVita