Very dissatisfied with company and treatment of employees!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

The patients are what made me come to work only!

Cons

Hours you are expected to work, lack of communication, unrealistic expectations, unsafe enviroment, company concerned with bottom line and how we can squeeze the last penny out of everything.

Work the clinics for a week every couple of months to see what the company is really about, the patients and their care which is what is done there not sitting in your office making decisions on things that you only know about in theory. The rules and policies passed down to the people who actually carry them out are not grounded in reality! All looks good on paper but try living it day to day almost all of your policies force the sraff to make adjustments to keep up with the expectations of the FA's who breeze on and off the floor. Get it together, the good employees are running because no one wants to put their license in harms way for a company who would throw you to the wolves.

Other Reviews for DaVita

rewarding

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Chicago, IL

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

Helping someone make it thru another day, sometime we are all our patients have to look forward to,they make my day and they don't even know it

Cons

the control managers have on your pay rate when transferring from one state to another, having to prove your self all over again

The initial push is great its the follow up ,red tape and trust that's needed to develop an awesome team

Challenging

Current Employee - Pct  in  Gary, IN
    Current Employee - Pct in Gary, IN

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

I really like the way Davita treats the patients and makes them come first. I also like their clinics they are very bright and inviting.

Cons

Davita is very political, it is all about who you know. Favortism is a big problem in Davita, and different standards for different people is a problem as well. I believe they give their FA's too much autonomy, an no accountablility on how they treat their staff.

I think there should be peer evaluations and patient evaluations as well. The managers don't see all that goes on and sometimes they focus too much on one person.

There are newer employer reviews for DaVita.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!