There are newer employer reviews for DaVita

OK for a while

Former Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Tacoma, WA
Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Tacoma, WA

I worked at DaVita

Pros

Some teams are competently managed and seemed to have good morale.

Cons

Morale varies from team to team and things could go downhill in a hurry. I was reasonably happy with my job until a reorg, afterwards I never really felt upper level management cared about providing quality service to our customers.

Hire management who know and live the core values. I'm not sure too many can even spell "integrity".

550 Other Employee Reviews for DaVita (View Most Recent)

Very dissatisfied with company and treatment of employees!

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at DaVita

Pros

The patients are what made me come to work only!

Cons

Hours you are expected to work, lack of communication, unrealistic expectations, unsafe enviroment, company concerned with bottom line and how we can squeeze the last penny out of everything.

Work the clinics for a week every couple of months to see what the company is really about, the patients and their care which is what is done there not sitting in your office making decisions on things that you only know about in theory. The rules and policies passed down to the people who actually carry them out are not grounded in reality! All looks good on paper but try living it day to day almost all of your policies force the sraff to make adjustments to keep up with the expectations of the FA's who breeze on and off the floor. Get it together, the good employees are running because no one wants to put their license in harms way for a company who would throw you to the wolves.

Over-worked, under-appreciated, hypocritical regarding what they promise and what their actions actually are

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I worked at DaVita

Pros

My co workers were great, nothing much else to say

Cons

Lack of appreciation and respect for certain parts of IT, poor communication within the organization, overworked and expected to put in ridiculous amounts of after hours and on call time, unrealistic expectations that were not even communicated, was told to assume more control over certain aspects of the infrastructure and was happy to do so, but could not because of power hoarding individuals, no 401K match, hypocritical when it comes to the 'we care about our teammates' drivel from people services/upper mgmt, mgmt does not listen to people in the trenches (goes back to that respect thing), almost non-existent performance/merit increases, I could go on

There are newer employer reviews for DaVita

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!