DaVita

www.davita.com
  www.davita.com
There are newer employer reviews for DaVita

Do not appreciate dedicated employees'

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Houston, TX

I have been working at DaVita full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits, job stability, offer training to move on to next employer

Cons

No advancement within the company. Only if one has a degree in nursing because thier desperate for nurses.

Need to quit hiring management with absolutely NO dialysis experience at all. NO healthcare experience does these guys have. They stay six months to a year then quit! Come on DaVita get it together. Not to mention, the employees that has been with the company for eight years or more holding Bachelors and Masters degree in business NO one from the company has acknowledge thier dedication and loyalty. My advice to you employees that has now educated yourself find another company! Because you are not appreciated. Yet I'm sorry you guys have giving this company so many years of dedication as well as, accomplished his/her degree yet still not given a chance to advance within the company. Hope they learn quickly because we are dealing with humans not animals.

610 Other Employee Reviews for DaVita (View Most Recent)

There is good and bad in everything.

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at DaVita full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexability
    Great Lower Level Teammates
    Location
    Telecommuting
    Non-Micro Management

Cons

Lack of leadership
    Management does not follow the core values in which is expected from ALL staff, but expects junior level staff to comply.

Share deparmental goals so the staff can be a part of the path for getting there and have a buy in that encourages acountability.

Follow through with the 360 degree reviews that the company cliams they provide.

Slimey snakepit village of idiots

Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at DaVita full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I can't find one good thing to say about this company.

Cons

Second day on job: boss fired. No direction, no goals, just "run with it." VP was an egotistical blowhard who expected you to read her mind. In the meeting to tell us she fired our boss, she told us about her new dating life. Really?? The interview process took over 3 months, they didn't know what they wanted and I was told I would have to relocate to a city I had no desire to live in. Smoke and mirrors, bait and switch and a lot of smiling back stabbing people. I was told to drink the koolaid. They also EXPECT (force) you to volunteer for a lot of charities - no problem but I would like to have a say in who I volunteer for and when. There is no work/life balance. Worst of all they are completely out of touch on salary. Can you spell cheap? My advice is run unless you are desperate.

You are too top heavy, stop selling the cutesy terminology and telling people to drink the koolaid. Try to be more professional and honest. What was really lacking is integrity.

There are newer employer reviews for DaVita