DaVita
www.davita.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

I love my job and Like the pay

Pct (Current Employee)
Bowling Green, KY

ProsTreat the workers well
Care about the workers
have several work functions
Truly make you love DaVita
They take us to different events like "Millionaires row" at churchill downs and pay for all our food and seats for our spouses. They take us and our families to Holiday World and pay for a meal up there as well as admission. They do all sorts of nice things for us. All training is paid for whether you have to fly or drive and food is paid for as well.

ConsIt seems that they pay poorly for the job field. For my one year raise. I got less than a quarter!

Advice to Senior ManagementAs hard as we work for you, I feel we should be better compensated

Numbers Driven

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DaVita

Pros: Great feeling to help people Cons: Became very focused on bottom line. Advice to Senior Management: none More

Very Very bad company to work for.

Staff Nurse (RN), Renal Dialysis (Current Employee)

I have been working at DaVita full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay, Benefits. Travel to academy across the country if you… Cons: Upper management in my area is a liar. Have went in circles trying to advance in my career but they will hire people they know,… Advice to Senior Management: Actually pay attention to your employees. And please no lying… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DaVita.

Worked for DaVita? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DaVita reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DaVita CEO Kent J. Thiry. All reviews posted anonymously by DaVita employees.