There are newer employer reviews for Dachis Group

Always interesting, never dull

Current Employee - Developer in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Developer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Dachis Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've learned a great deal and been challenged with some great projects. The other developers are generous with their help and I try to do the same.

Cons

Gossip driven; US centric; not always organized.

Advice to Management

No spin

reviews filtered by

Great people. Terrible company.

I worked at Dachis Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

As the other review mentions, Dachis Group employed some of the smartest and best talent. It is the only company in which I've cared to stay in contact with so many of my ex-colleagues. Each office had its own unique culture and personality, which was really nice. However, it must be noted that this had nothing to do with management. Upper management was a complete failure (and many either resigned or have been let go). The people doing the hard work were the success of the company (and still are).

Cons

Due to the company failing to sustain client relationships, failing to price services properly, failing to understand the market and many other problems, there have been lay offs and "re -orgs" almost every month for the past year. The company lacks creative leadership, which has hurt them tremendously in pitches. Switching to be a more technology-oriented company is their solution to IPO in the next 18 months.
    The company acted like they cared so much about employee morale, but it's become pretty evident to the MANY laid off and those remaining that culture was just a word to lure the talent into the doors.

Advice to Management

There is no management to offer advice to anymore. The few that remain already know it's a sinking ship.

2. It could have been so good...

Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Dachis Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Loved morning stand-up- kept everyone in the loop about our colleagues projects

Cons

Very little support from upper management- one supervisor was a bully and a tyrant and her behavior was left unchecked.

Advice to Management

Support your staff

There are newer employer reviews for Dachis Group