Daegis
www.daegis.com Roseville, CA 150 to 499 Employees

For Daegis employees - purgatory

Project Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Daegis full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe employees here are the best ever. Talented, loyal to clients. Loyal to each other. Pull together across departments to get things done. Despite management. Clients: your case will succeed despite the company.

ConsOverworked, under-appreciated, under-paid, scared. Afraid of being fired or laid off, everyone looking for work elsewhere but no time. Bonuses cut - used to be a BIG percentage of pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to us. WITH us. Not AT us, loudly. Abrasively. Saying everything is great and to just buck up.

Uneventful

Functional Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Daegis

Pros: Co-workers were respectful and educated. Cons: Mixed leadership messages between various departments. Advice to Senior Management: Hold people in leadership positions accountable More

Potential for greatness

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Daegis

Pros: Lots of changes and cutting edge development tools are tested… Cons: If you struggle with anything you have no help, so… Advice to Senior Management: Not everyone is an instant superstar and some people need… More

There are newer reviews on Daegis.

Worked for Daegis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daegis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daegis CEO Todd E. Wille. All reviews posted anonymously by Daegis employees.