Daiichi Sankyo

www.daiichisankyo.co.jp
There are newer employer reviews for Daiichi Sankyo

About as good of a place to work as you'll find

Current Employee - Manager, Market Research in Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Manager, Market Research in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Daiichi Sankyo

Pros

Terrific people first culture. US seen as the global growth engine for Daiichi Sankyo. US commercial operations are small enough to feel like a large family, but large enough to provide multiple opportunities for career development. Daiichi Sankyo actually follows through on its promises. Bureaucratic nonsense is kept to a minimum.

Cons

High accountability. Many job functions are performed by a single person. You either perform, and its recognized, or you don't and are held accountable. No hiding out here.

Building awareness of the corporate brand in the United States. Few people know our legacy includes discovering statins, TZD's and quinolones.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Daiichi Sankyo (View Most Recent)

Up and coming company

Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Daiichi Sankyo

Pros

Company size. It's smaller therfore the opportunity is greater. I have worked for larger companies and it seems like you are competing against a larger pool of people. Also, there is more room for politics.

Cons

Not as well known as some of our competitors. I feel as though people tend to listen more when they know where you are from. We are still making our mark.

Make sure you are communicating with your sales team. The front line, in a company, is the most important to me. They are the people who are making the footprint. Make sure they are happy.

Solid company to work for.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Daiichi Sankyo

Pros

Good stepping stone company to get into pharmaceutical industry. Company has a good pipeline and continues to expand.

Cons

No room for advancement. No other divisions or specialties. Local management is questionable. Doesn't motivate well, currently does it through fear and intimidation.

treatment of employees needs to improve and consideration of salary improvements to keep up with other pharma companies. Good reps that have been there a few years are leaving for greener pastures. They need to find a way to stop the talent drain.

There are newer employer reviews for Daiichi Sankyo