Dailey & Associates

www.daileyideas.com

Find a different agency to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Hollywood, CA

ProsSome of the people at Dailey are kind and hard-working people.

ConsDailey & Associates is incredibly cheap (and they have this reputation in the advertising community of Los Angeles). They do not give regular yearly raises or performance reviews and when they do, the raise is extremely small. If you have a problem with the how they handle reviews, specifically, if you wanted to go to HR about it, at Dailey, I wouldn't bother as there is only on person working in that department.

Unlike other IPG companies or other Los Angeles agencies, they no longer have Summer Hours available (be ready to stay until at least 5:00PM every Friday in the summer). Also, they are open the week between Christmas and New Years Eve (unlike other agencies). These two changes came about when Bruce Miller was named CEO.

Regardless of your position, be prepared to fork over roughly $80 a month of your salary to pay for the parking in the Pacific Design Center. Other IPG agencies in the Pacific Design Center pay for their employees to park there.

The agency does not care about company morale at all. It is all about the bottom line. They don't care about whom they have to lay off as long as they make their numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company needs new leadership across the board who are not set in their ways. The company is not modern, trendy, or heading in the right direction. As a result, it has not won any large business accounts and has lost several major clients.

Great place to work in advertising

I have been working at Dailey & Associates full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: great people. Great location. One of the best. Cons: Dailey has had it's ups and downs but it poised… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Job

Creative Director (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Dailey & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy hours, fun brands. It was a really fun place to work… Cons: Wasn't really any. It's not like you had to work late which is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dailey & Associates.

Worked for Dailey & Associates? Contribute to the Community!