Daimler

www.career.daimler.com

It is a learning and satisfing experience.

Manager (Current Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsDaimler is a big brand having footprint in many countries. You will have a good chance to visit other locations. Biggest asset is your thinking will be broad as you are think and comparing different economies.

ConsManagement is quite strong and sometimes a bit like dictatorship.Some HR policies also need to be worked upon. However, its a still a growing company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPls be more transparent in the decisions taken. Company needs to work on the HR policies which as are sometime applicable only to the higher management.

Very complex environment with unique knowledge and approach towards Automotive Industry

Corporate Strategy Manager (Current Employee) São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil)

I have been working at Daimler

Pros: Company values respect, discipline, integrity and passion Cons: Too much value for foreigner, especially from HQ Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Positive, challenging

IT Project Manager (Current Employee) Stuttgart (Germany)

I have been working at Daimler

Pros: Independence of action Varied projects and enviornment Cons: Bureaucratic Lack of project management skills Advice to Senior Management: Simplify your Processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Daimler.

Worked for Daimler? Contribute to the Community!