Daimler
www.career.daimler.com Stuttgart, Germany 5000+ Employees

Really enjoyable. Great, relaxed environment and people.

Fort Mill, SC

ProsPeople, international opportunities, and flexibility. A lot of different projects to participate in. I feel they respect everyone's opinion and thoughts throughout the completion of projects.

ConsA lot of meetings. Sometimes hard to fully understand what you are suppose to do due to inconsistencies in communication. I feel that they start a lot of projects and never fully finish them due to the start of other projects.

Advice to Senior Managementset clear maintainable, achievable goals

Lots of work, but learned a lot

Corporate Affairs Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Daimler as an intern for less than a year

Pros: they really are hands on with everything, worked closely with the manager and… Cons: worked you really hard, didn't get paid much working as an… Advice to Senior Management: stop working your interns so hard, they try to hire from within… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ok place to work

Buyer (Former Employee)
    Utica, NY

I worked at Daimler full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits, vacation time , salary and yearly bonuses . able to take many classes … Cons: possible layoffs time to time, upper management makes way too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Daimler.

Worked for Daimler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daimler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche. All reviews posted anonymously by Daimler employees.