Daimler Trucks North America
www.daimler-trucksnorthamerica.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Not the worst place to work

ProsThere aren't many manufacturing companies left in Portland, but this one seems to be going strong. The pay is decent. There are some good people doing good work here.

ConsUpper management is staid and does not welcome change or dynamic approaches to business solutions. Many people have simply been there too long and are resting on their laurels.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake it up.

Corporate Drone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Portland, OR

I worked at Daimler Trucks North America full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Benefits package and pay rate is in line with… Cons: I've only worked here a brief amount of time, but I'm finding that the employee's are not very friendly. I consistantly smile at everyone I… Advice to Senior Management: Try to eliminate the huge corporate feeling. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great company with a lot of opportunities.

Portland, OR

I have been working at Daimler Trucks North America full-time for less than a year

Pros: - I've met some really great people during my time here that have been with the company for many years. - Many opportunities available. They… Cons: - The pay seems a bit low compared to others in the industry (may just be my specific job with the company. I cannot speak… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be resistant to change! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Daimler Trucks North America.

Worked for Daimler Trucks North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daimler Trucks North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Daimler Trucks North America CEO Martin Daum. All reviews posted anonymously by Daimler Trucks North America employees.