Dairy Farmers of America
www.dfamilk.com Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Customer Focused

General Office (Former Employee)
Plymouth, WI

I worked at Dairy Farmers of America as a contractor for less than a year

ProsDFA is a genuine Customer Focused company that takes care of it's employees. Pay and benefits are good and regular employees are happy.

ConsCorporate decisions to keep certain full time positions in the office as temporary only concerns me. There has been cases where a manager there treated his employes with less respect than they deserved, but that person recently left.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, especially your customer focus. Your staff is happy, keep them that way, they are your most important asset.

salary

Human Resources Manager (Former Employee)
Plymouth, WI

I worked at Dairy Farmers of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: excellent company to work for Cons: good pay and insurance benefits Advice to Senior Management: doing great job with the company ! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

DFA - Schulenburg is an awful place!

Relief Operator (Former Employee)
Schulenburg, TX

I worked at Dairy Farmers of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: money. that is all. I wouldn't have minded the work.… Cons: everything else: nepatism and general favoritism from management; OSHA violations; rude, lazy, racist, and generally awful employees; incredible difficulties… Advice to Senior Management: My views only come from Schulenburg, but that place needs an overhaul. Upper management was favoring the absolute worst human… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dairy Farmers of America.

Worked for Dairy Farmers of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dairy Farmers of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dairy Farmers of America CEO Rick Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Dairy Farmers of America employees.