Dallas County

www.dallascounty.org

When you're here you're on our time..... make sure you know your place!

County Clerk (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe benefits are great! PTO is pretty good when you're allowed to use it. Great learning experience if you're interested in Criminal Justice or if you're trying to figure out a career path.

ConsYou aren't allowed to be sick, have kids, or have a life outside this place. You're captive and property of Dallas County. I am much youger than most of the people I work work with and have noticed that people are bitter and jealous! There are a lot of underhanded things that go on. The County is mostly about a dollar, or atleast how to keep it in their pockets and pay the big wigs. EX. commisioners.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people who work for you, take their suggestions into consideration. Most of the people there hae some pretty good ideas.

The most toxic place I have ever worked

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dallas County full-time

Pros: Some really great people who have been there a long… Cons: Total lack of leadership from sheriff on down.. Racial tension and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop listening to the wrong people and do a written anonymous survey if necessary to get to the heart of the real issues and what… More

Ok

Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dallas County

Pros: Very involved with Community sevices Cons: Few oppurtunities for advancement without a degree Advice to Senior Management: Have more of an open door policy More

There are newer reviews on Dallas County.

Worked for Dallas County? Contribute to the Community!