There are newer employer reviews for Damco Solutions

Wrost in terms of professional growth

Former Employee - SSE in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I worked at Damco Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salary is not issue and who want to enjoy life. Must join here.

Cons

No Project Management. Buttering is going on. Jealousy amongst managers and that costs project and ultimately juniors. After resigning they stop paying and all facility. Important post were hold be females with full attitude.

Advice to Management

Need to Stop Buttering. Buttering is everywhere. Managers trying to hide things from CEO and Director. If they can show professional approach. Company can progress multiple times. Employees are not happy. Employees are leaving because of no change in process/procedures. Big projects where there is a need of Project Management it fails. Harrasement to person after resigning is normal be seniors(TLS/Managers).

Mar 18, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We welcome you to discuss process specific questions on the right platform with right person.Please drop a message on social@damcogroup.com and we will ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Good experience at Damco

Former Employee - SSE in Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

I worked at Damco Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good work environ, Great chance of learning

Cons

Less visibility in some processes.

Advice to Management

Please bid on good projects.

Mar 18, 2014Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your views. Your suggestions are very helpful .You can also use the email id social@damcogroup.com for letting us know about your thoughts.

Unprofessional Company

Current Employee - Team Lead
    Current Employee - Team Lead

I have been working at Damco Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I can see below Damco PR is trying very hard to change the already tarnished image of Damco by writing fake reviews. All are posted on same day and all by current project manager. That's enough for me to find it suspicious. one month back there was not even a single satisfied person and now suddenly in 1 day there are 6. :) anyways.....

I will give you a honest opinion about this company

Pros:-

1) Excellent organization for Freshers.

2) If you live in Faridabad and dont want to travel to Noida or Gurguon then its a good company to work with.

3) Some of the projects are very good.

4) The Top Management is pretty supportive but the problem lies with HR and mid level Management.

Cons

Cons:-

1) Salary is a big worry. you wont get it on time and if you leave the company then forget about Full and Final Settlement before 1 year and that too if you are lucky.

2) its so badly managed organization that one day you will work on 1 project and the next day you have to work on another. they are always short of resources and resources have to handle 2-3 projects together.

3) the HR is one of its kind. when you are about to join this company they will promise something like the whole world will come to your feet once you join this organization. find more after joining :)

4) you might be a Project Manager but will still end up doing a Developer's job.

overall if you are short of options then this is a decent Organization to join. you will feel cheated if you believe in HR promises later on so better join the organization and dont take the HR promises seriously.

Mar 18, 2014Marketing Manager

We are really sorry to know about your experience.We would try our best to resolve it for you. Please drop an email at social@damcogroup.com and let’s work together for sorting the problems you are ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Damco Solutions