Dan Ryan Builders

www.danryanbuilders.com

Overall Good Company To Work For

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe overall morale of employees is one of the best reasons to work at Dan Ryan Builders. Everyone from upper management to administration gets along and feels valued.

The company is able to still achieve it's goals along with making time for fun. The company holds trips to places such as the Carribean frequently depending on the economy and how the company is doing.

The company cares about giving back to the community. Most recently they were sponsers for ABC Home Makeover Show.

ConsDan Ryan Builders is somewhat overly passionate with letting non-performers go. I personally have been affected by this. I am stretching to think of any other downside of working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes there might be too much micro-managing. Trust the people you hired or let them go if they can't be trusted to complete their tasks in a productive & expected manner.

The CEO/Owner is an amazing person.

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Dan Ryan Builders has probably the most loyal, dedicated and hard-working employees on their payroll. Dan Ryan himself… Cons: Although Dan Ryan himself holds many qualities that have made Dan Ryan Builders successful in the last two decades, the executives around him has very… Advice to Senior Management: Grow the company but don't forget who you really are and what and how you got there. Treat people with… More

DRB has given me the opportunity to contribute my knowledge as well as gain knowledge in the home building industry.

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders

Pros: Great work environment Management cares about each of the employees and pushes them to keep improving Company trips Employee moral is always high Dan Ryan… Cons: Due to being a privately held company, salaries are lower than most comparable… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of all employee's that are not "A" players and this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dan Ryan Builders.

Worked for Dan Ryan Builders? Contribute to the Community!