Dan Ryan Builders
www.danryanbuilders.com 50 to 149 Employees

The CEO/Owner is an amazing person.

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders full-time for more than 10 years

ProsDan Ryan Builders has probably the most loyal, dedicated and hard-working employees on their payroll. Dan Ryan himself is such a genuine, humble and caring person that it's difficult not to want to work hard for him.

ConsAlthough Dan Ryan himself holds many qualities that have made Dan Ryan Builders successful in the last two decades, the executives around him has very different views of how the company should operate and how they treat the employees. Beware if you are looking to work for this company, you might be captivated by Dan Ryan's genuiness but there's many snakes that he surrounds himself with.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow the company but don't forget who you really are and what and how you got there. Treat people with respect and make sure your COO and the people below him does the same because right now it's not happening.

DRB has given me the opportunity to contribute my knowledge as well as gain knowledge in the home building industry.

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders

Pros: Great work environment Management cares about each of the employees and pushes them to keep improving Company trips Employee moral is always high Dan Ryan… Cons: Due to being a privately held company, salaries are lower than most comparable… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of all employee's that are not "A" players and this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overall Good Company To Work For

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dan Ryan Builders

Pros: The overall morale of employees is one of the best reasons to work at Dan Ryan Builders. Everyone from upper management to administration gets… Cons: Dan Ryan Builders is somewhat overly passionate with letting non-performers go. I personally have been… Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes there might be too much micro-managing. Trust the people you hired or let them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dan Ryan Builders.

Worked for Dan Ryan Builders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dan Ryan Builders reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dan Ryan Builders CEO Dan Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Dan Ryan Builders employees.