There are newer employer reviews for Dana Corporation

33 years of SATISFIED EMPLOYEEMENT

Former Employee - Marketing Executive  in  Maumee, OH
Former Employee - Marketing Executive in Maumee, OH

I worked at Dana Corporation

Pros

A people company. Provided opportunity with a challenge forgrowth and advancement accross all disciplines.

Cons

As Detroit went,did Dana. There was no way arround this.

Do not over look the style that made Dana what it became .Focus on the downsides of the industry and be quick to respond with new technology, products and flexibility.

74 Other Employee Reviews for Dana Corporation (View Most Recent)

Great place to work....and great people to work with!

Former Employee - Engineering Intern  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Former Employee - Engineering Intern in Kalamazoo, MI

I worked at Dana Corporation

Pros

I enjoyed working at Dana for the time that I was there. The engineers there were very helpful whenever I had a question, or needed help with a project.

You pick when you want to come in the morning (between 6 am - 9 am) and you work your 8 hours. You take your 30 minutes - 1 hour lunch. No need to clock in or out.

Everyone with the exception of a very limited few were so friendly and kind. Very flexible work environment although you were require to dress up for work.

The pay was not too bad.

Cons

The technicians in the lab felt they were bullied by the Engineers for demanding that testing get done asap when it was necessary. Sometimes the processes for getting the work done were not clearly explained. There was no orientation for me when I started, so I was confused about when to take my lunch, where to park, which door to use. Sometimes, I felt like there wasn't enough work for me, and every time I wanted to do more work I had to ask for it.

I felt like for the time that I was there, I could of learned more skills.

Mentor the interns.

"Nice people to work with, needs work in the area of IT development, stuck in the dark ages on work life/balance ...

I have been working at Dana Corporation

Pros

The company is bring in new talent which it really needs.
    Management is understanding and willing to listen.

Cons

Worse benefits package ever. Needs work in this area. Also poor work life balance compared to the rest of the industry.

As the company fights back hopefully they will improve benefits and keep good talent. Also the company needs to make investments in developing IT systems and improve communication between departments.

There are newer employer reviews for Dana Corporation

Worked for Dana Corporation? Contribute to the Community!